Balanced Aire Self Adjusting Mattress, 80"x35"
The Balanced Aire Competitor Mattress aids in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers by providing pressure redistribution via ambient air technology. Comprised of four foam-filled air cells, this hybrid system displaces the weight of the patient off of bony prominences and areas prone to pressure ulcers. The two-way valve system is easily adjusted to allow the movement of ambient air throughout the system, providing a dynamic self-adjusting surface without the use of a pump. This multi-layered therapeutic system includes a 1" top layer of visco-elastic memory foam enveloping the patient for comfort, a firm perimeter foam shell which allows for safe patient transfers, and a 5 degree heel slope for offloading pressure on the vulnerable heels. The Balanced Aire Competitor Mattress is designed with high quality foam that is antimicrobial, antifungal, and latex-free. The Derma Plush urethane knit cover is a multi-stretch fabric that helps reduce patient shear, is fluid resistant, and easily removable for cleaning.Features and Benefits
- Designed to prevent and treat pressure ulcers at any stage, the four foam-filled air cells self-adjust to patient needs
- 1" Hybrid Visco foam top layer provides premium comfort and immersion
- High density foam perimeter provides firm edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- 6.5" to 4.5" heel slope redistributes pressure from vulnerable heels
- Derma Plush stretch cover helps reduce patient shear and is efficiently fluid resistant with low moisture vapor transmission to protect skin integrity
- Foam and cover are antimicrobial, antifungal, and latex-free
- Meets flammability standards CFR1632 and CFR 1633
- Actual Product Weight: 38 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 6.5"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 35"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Mattress; 3 Year Limited on Cover
Model # ba9600-npcm